Complaint Review: Wuyi Tea Source

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Wuyi Tea Source
8301 West 183rd St. Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Wuyi Tea Source Returned product for a full refund of $179.85, until now, have not received refund & I keeping getting runaround Tinley Park Illinois

I tried their product (3 boxes of tea) for a shipping and handling charge. My account was later charged $179.85. I called them & was told to send back the product & charges would be credited back to me. Package was sent by Federal Express 9/18/08, which they received on 9/23/08. To date, no refund has been credited to my account. I have made several calls back to them wanting to know when will the account be credited. The amount is it should be in a few day. Now I'm told they are only a calling service. I was given a email address to write them which has been of no good.

Mary
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wuyi-Tea-Source/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60487/Wuyi-Tea-Source-Returned-product-for-a-full-refund-of-17985-until-now-have-not-receive-382196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wuyi Tea Source