Complaint Review: Wuyi Tea Source

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:Forest Park Georgia
Wuyi Tea Source
875 Linda Way Forest Park Ga 30297 Internet U.S.A.

Wuyi Tea Source gave my info to another weight loss source and they continue to take money out of my account Internet

I too ordered the Wuyi tea source product and was charged the $59.95 for the box of tea and was under the impression that there was to be more than that to the product. I've never heard of a box of tea costing that much. The tea did nothing for me.

So I cancelled my order and since then I've noticed that there's another charge coming to my checking account for $4.95 for whatever reason. When I call the number to try to find out how to stop it all I get is direction to a nonexistent web page with a so called password.

Granted it's only $4.95 but it adds up. I'm about to call my bank and see if there's anything they can do to stop the payments.

Clifford
Forest Park, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wuyi-Tea-Source/internet/Wuyi-Tea-Source-gave-my-info-to-another-weight-loss-source-and-they-continue-to-take-money-390837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wuyi Tea Source