Complaint Review: Www.Government-Records.com/www.recordsarea.com

• Reported By:fredericksburg Virginia
Www.Government-Records.com/www.recordsarea.com
http://www.recordsarea.com Internet U.S.A.

Recordarea.com/ Government-Records.com Why Internet

Below is my email to recordsarea about how I was treated. Thanks "Ripoffreport.com" for your input. I plan to use your site often to get an idea how companies are treating their customers.

Why do you take my money so fast after I used your site to check for a RV VIN and that indicated your site had the info. I paid my $30.00 to get the info and got back from my search nothing. I tried to find a phone number without success.

It would appear you are only after my money with the feedback not providing the VIN report but a message to upgrade $$$ for more credit to search. This is not correct and I want credit on my credit card.

Walt
fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WwwGovernment-Recordscomwwwrecordsareacom/internet/Recordareacom-Government-Recordscom-Why-Internet-382165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.Government-Records.com/www.recordsarea.com