Complaint Review: Www.LDSmingle.com

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Www.LDSmingle.com
www.LDSmingle.com Internet U.S.A.

Www.ldsmingle.com Bait and Switch Ripoff Internet

I have asked people in yahoo messenger if this happened to them, they wrote yes. I am sure there are others this has happen to, would say or write yes did happen.

It started in Nov. 23, 2002 time 22:16:51 on a Saturday, my receipt shows, a LDSMingle.com "One-Time, No Fee Forever, Subscription of $49.95" A Special Price to excite me to buy now, before it becomes, monthly, 6 months, or yearly price.

I received several emails later, a few years later, asking for money, I knew what the advertisement wrote and what my receipt wrote, I ignored them.

Now almost 5 years have come and gone, they have locked me out.

Months before they locked me out, they stopped sending email to my email address, each time I entered, login to my account, I found reasons listed why my email never came, it said check my email address if is right, it was, then another reason, my email provider, its fine, today I used password reminder, it sent the information to my email address, I did not block the email and email provider did not prevent it.

What is L.D.S you may wonder? A Latter-Day Saints, some people have another phrase they use, Free Agency. What is Free Agency, the excuse they use to do as they please, just like being a saint, an excuse they use when caught doing something. If there caught using this plan, they complain that people are abusive, there saints, they complain. If you know what the church is like, you will notice there is a difference, some are good and some are different. Some people evolve in bad people some into better people, god is not a kingdom, or 3 class system with 3 degress of glory, god is not above you, beyond you, or to forsake you, its something to learn, to evolve in to a better person, not some excuse to use, to gain power to misled someone.

Steven
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WwwLDSminglecom/internet/Wwwldsminglecom-Bait-and-Switch-Ripoff-Internet-265943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.LDSmingle.com