Complaint Review: Www.Net cash usa/ Rosy Williams

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Angel — Macclenny Florida United States of America
Www.Net cash usa/ Rosy Williams

Www.Net cash usa/ Rosy Williams Ripping off diabled single mother Internet

Www.cashnet.com called me saying that I was approved for a loan. Said that they reviewed all my information and everything checked out ok. Told me that I had to send them 100.00 on a green dot card as security for a three thousand dollar loan that they would wire into my account. After getting the green dot card and giving themthe 100.00 Mrs. rosy Williams told me that the loan would be deposited into my account within three hours. When the money was never deposited I called her asking why hasn't the money been deposited she told me that it was because I have bad credit and that she would need an additional 250.00 dollars to process the loan. At this point I got smart and asked for a refund of my 100.00 dollars. She said that the company would refund my money into my checking account. That never happend. I called back and told her that I really needed my refund because that is my electric bill money. She laughed at me and said good luck. Why these people are allowed to call themselves a legitimate business and do these acts are beyond me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WwwNet-cash-usa-Rosy-Williams/internet/WwwNet-cash-usa-Rosy-Williams-Ripping-off-diabled-single-mother-Internet-1002736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.Net cash usa/ Rosy Williams