Complaint Review: Www.PharmacyCards.com - Kyle Nantz - InterBill Ltd

• Updated: Thu, March 18, 2004

• Reported By:London Kentucky
Www.PharmacyCards.com - Kyle Nantz - InterBill Ltd
www.Pharmacy.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Www.PharmacyCards.com, Kyle Nantz rip off they took 139.00 out of my account under a different name than what is on my account InterBill Ltd ripoff Internet

I got my bank statement and there was a check on a kyle nantz check #903 amount 139.00 taken from my account. what realy bites is that my name and my name alone are on the account. and the pay to is to a InterBill Ltd.

Lois
London, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2004 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WwwPharmacyCardscom-Kyle-Nantz-InterBill-Ltd/nationwide/WwwPharmacyCardscom-Kyle-Nantz-rip-off-they-took-13900-out-of-my-account-under-a-diffe-84467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.PharmacyCards.com - Kyle Nantz - InterBill Ltd