Complaint Review: Www.PharmacyCards.com

• Updated: Sat, March 20, 2004

• Reported By:seaTac Washington
Www.PharmacyCards.com
www.pharmacyCards.com Internet U.S.A.

Www.PharmacyCards.com ripoff, commited Fraud, stole money from account with out permission, never had heared of them before Internet

The "company" has been cashing checks that were not written by the person. I was balancing my checkbook on the phone and there was a $139.00 check that was supposidly written that was very low in a number sequence I had never had printed.

I called my bank about it and they would only say that it was a paper check, so I went ahead and had it sent. 7 days later in the mail I recieved a copy of something that looks like a check, but it wasn't mine or something I had authorised, even though it says on it Authorized by your customer No signature required I tried to go to their website, but it doesn't exist now. When I did a search under just the words pharmacy cards a long news article exists talking about the fraud.

I once again called my bank and said that several cases had already been reported and many more were expected. The amount of $139.00 is common. I was told that I would be asked to close my account, because they already had the number somehow. I have to oopen a new account and file a fraud report, and bring the copy of the check in question. The matter will take 15-20 days to be resolved. The people who did this are very smart people, but you don't have to be a victim. Speak up if you think something looks funny on your checing account.

Debra
SeaTac, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2004 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WwwPharmacyCardscom/internet/WwwPharmacyCardscom-ripoff-commited-Fraud-stole-money-from-account-with-out-permission-84720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.PharmacyCards.com