Complaint Review: Www.XLpharmacy.com

• Updated: Fri, January 22, 2010

• Reported By:Liberty Missouri
Www.XLpharmacy.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

XLpharmacy.com took my $ for my prescription, it was out of stock, now they won't refund my money INTERNET

*Consumer Comment: XL Pharmacy is a great company

I ordered VALTREX through this company, they took my money, then emailed me and told me that it was out of stock and asked if I wanted a refund. I told them to refund my money and that I would find it somewhere else. They said they were refunding my money, and it never happened.

I went on to their site, and they have a chat link to talk to someone from there. And honestly, I believe the person was the ONLY person there, After chatting and he told me that my order was no longer with XLpharmacy that someone else haad it, I called and I believe it was in his home. I could hear his television on, and it was the EXACT same person I was chatting with. Operator: Matthew Rickson

ME: Where is my refund?

Matthew Rickson: Hi *****

ME: Hello

Matthew Rickson: your order number please

ME: hang on, let me get it

ME: 7965*** 12-21-2007, 13:04

Matthew Rickson: ok

Matthew Rickson: money cannot be refunded as the merchant account is no longer with us

Matthew Rickson: kindly call your bank and go for a charge back

ME: NO, you guys said the money was being refunded, so where is it?

ME: WTF!!!!!!!!

Matthew Rickson: am sorry kindly go for a charge back

ME: I paid, you guys did not have it in stock, and said you were refunding my money...I WANT MY MONEY BACK..

ME: I want a supervisor

Matthew Rickson: sorry supervisor is not available now

Matthew Rickson: he will be here on monday
===

COMPLETE SCAM!

No refund
Liberty, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WwwXLpharmacycom/nationwide/XLpharmacycom-took-my-for-my-prescription-it-was-out-of-stock-now-they-wont-refund-m-301580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.XLpharmacy.com

XL Pharmacy is a great company

AUTHOR: Flyinjs - (United States of America)

I run a pharmacy comparison site called Endlessmeds.com since 1999.  I have used Xlpharmacy for over 6 years orders come in sealed blistered packages with the expration date clearly make on the blisters.

The medications arrives in 2 to 3 weeks like clock work.  Sounds like thee is hugh understanding on both sides.  This persons believes he being ripped off and he is not...this conpany is one the best, may not 100% aaccuruart but never fails to come through.

I will not allow you to put down a company that is so well run and really helps a large part of membership withmedication.

After running Endlessmeds.com  for over 11 years, this sad case is turning into one of mistrust and miscommunication

If this person was a member of our site, I could have quickly intervened on their part and got to the bottom line about Xlpharmacy.

I put the 11 years of Endlessmeds.com being in business with over 33,000+members to challenger how many 1000s of orders have been carried out.  Sometimes shit happens buy not very much.

Mathew Rickson, send me your complaint and I will resolve it for you!

John Slater-Owner - http://www.Endlessmeds.com