Complaint Review: Www.buymixtapes.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 12, 2004

• Reported By:cambridge Maryland
Www.buymixtapes.com
www.buymixtapes.com Greensberg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Www.buymixtapes.com STAY AWAY Greensberg Pennsylvania

I have a simalar story as the others. I first got a subscription in Jan of 2004. They never emailed me my password info or I thought they would mail me a CD because they did charge me for shipping (first flaw).

A month went on with responses four to five times a week on the phony "CONTACT US" I said...."where is my cd....." I looked on SOHH.com on the message board and someone said they were a member so I tried again. This time I succeded, but I am still paying double a month.

Well this past month, I could not log on for about 2 weeks...then a message says above log in again we have a new system or something to that affect and email us and u will be reimbursted upon doing so. (second flaw).

I do that things go ok..then on my bank statement it says it 3 charges by, the infamous WWW.BUYMIXTAPES.COM. I WANT MY MONEY BACK SINCE JAN. I have a feeling us 3 are not the only ones with this problem.

Colin
cambridge, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwbuymixtapescom/Greensberg-Pennsylvania/Wwwbuymixtapescom-STAY-AWAY-Greensberg-Pennsylvania-103409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.buymixtapes.com