Complaint Review: Www.buymixtapes.com

• Updated: Wed, January 17, 2007

• Reported By:fontana California
Www.buymixtapes.com
www.buymixtapes.com Nationwide U.S.A.

BUYMIXTAPES.COM CHARGES YOUR CARD AND NEVER REPLIES TO YOUR EMAIL AND I'M MAKING IT PUBLIC! PENNSYLVANIA PENNSYLVANIA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: All E-mails are responded to within 12 hours, typically 1 hour

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: IP address logging has been disabled since Oct 2005

WELL I HAD BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR AT LEAST 9 MONTHS OR SO WITH BUYMIXTAPES.COM. FOR ONE LETS START OFF I HAVE THE ORIGINAL EMAIL WHICH THEY WERE FTRST CHARGING $8.99 A MONTH AND AT THAT MOMENT I KNEW SOMETHING FISHY WOULD HAPPEN, THEY CHARGED ME SHIPPING CHARGES 3.99 WHAT THE f**K.

SHIPPING CHARGES FOR AN ONLINE MUSIC DOWNLOADING SERVICE? SO FIRST MONTH I GOT CHARGED
$11.99 I EMAILED THEM AND ASKED THEM TO CREDIT MY 4 BUCKS. THEY NEVER REPLIED. WHATEVER IFIGURED THEY MUST NEED THE 4 BUCKS MORE THAN I DO. SO EVERYTHING WAS GREAT NEVER HAD APROBLEM DOWNLOADING AND THEY KEPT A DECENT AMOUNT OF MIXTAPES AVAILABLE.

I'VE SEEN OTHER SITES GETTING BETTER CD'S. ANYWAYS WELL THIS IS WHERE THE STORY TAKES A TURN FOR THE WORST AND PISSED ME OFF. SO IT'S JUNE I GOT CHARGED FOR MY MIXTAPE ACCT, AND WHAT THE F**K I CAN'T LOG ON FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS. I EMAILED THEM DAILY HOPING AND PRAYING FOR A REPLY.

MY FIANCEE EVEN GOT INVOLVED AND SHES IN LAW SCHOOL AND CALLED A FEW LAWYERS AND THEY SAID WE SHOULD ALL CONTACT ECOMMERCE AND THEY MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO REFUND OUR FULL AMOUNT BACK... HMM SOMETHING TO PONDER. ANYWAYS NO EMAILS RIGHT AND MID-JULY I GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW A SARCASTIC LITTLE BRIEF MESSAGE STATING WHAT IS GOING WRONG WITH THE WEBSITE, IN THIS WHOLE TIME ICHECK THE WEBSITE FOR PHONE NUMBERS PHYSICAL ADDRESS...NOTHING.BUT WAIT I SAVED MY ORIGINAL INVOICE WHERE THEY CHARGED ME $8.99 AND DID YOU NOTICE THEY NEVER EMAILED ME LETTING ME KNOW THEY CHANGED THEIE PRICE FROM 8.99 TO 12.99 HMMMM. SO NOW WE MUST ALL LOG ON AGAIN AND ENTER OUR CARD # AGAIN.

BS DONT DO IT, I RUN ON DSL AND COULD NOT LOG ON AFTER THE INITIAL LOG ON. SO I CALLED MY BANK CANCELLED MY CARD WHICH THEY WERE CHARGING GOT MY MONEY BACK AND SCREW BUYMIXTAPES.COM ( GOOD CONCEPT ) BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES, AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. TEH WORST EVER, I HAD MORE ACURATE SERVICE FROM HUNDREDS OF DIFF SITES.

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME, LOOK ME UP OR REPLY. AND IHOPE BUYMIXTAPES RESPONDS, AND ANSWERS THESE QUESTIONS? WHY NO EMAIL LETTING CUSTOMERS KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY NOT EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHY YOU DIDN'T CREDIT MY ACCOUNT AND OR EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW THE PRICE INCREASE, ILIVE INCALIFORNIA AND WE HAVE ASHOW OUT HERE THAT WILL HAVE THIS COMPANY PUT ON BLAST. ALL EYEZ ON BUYMIXTAPES.COM WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

PEACE

John
fontana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2004 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwbuymixtapescom/nationwide/BUYMIXTAPESCOM-CHARGES-YOUR-CARD-AND-NEVER-REPLIES-TO-YOUR-EMAIL-AND-IM-MAKING-IT-PUBLIC-101098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.buymixtapes.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

All E-mails are responded to within 12 hours, typically 1 hour

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Also, all e-mails are responded to within 12 hours, typically 1 hour. We also have our phone number to contact us at on our join now page

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

IP address logging has been disabled since Oct 2005

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

When you first signed up, the monthly access was $8.99 a month. We also stated that access would be $8.99 month or at the then current rate, that is why for the next month it was $11.99 because we upgraded the site. We then upgraded the site more and that is why the access fee was $12.99. We no longer need to charge extra because at the time we have few customers and it was costing us more to maintain the site. We no longer need to do that because we have plenty satisfied customers. The rate will always be what you signed up at the time of signing up. You will never be charged more than the rate you agreed to sign up at, which currently is only $9.99/month or $49.99 for 1 year.

IP Address logging is no longer used. You can log in from any computer. IP address logging was originally used because people were sharing login information on forums. Since we disabled IP address logging in Oct 2005, everything is running smoothly.

We update our site everyday with at least 3-10 mixtapes. We have over 2500+ mixtapes available for unlimited downloads.