Complaint Review: Www.buypureacaiberry.com

• Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research Credit card charged after cancellation Miami Florida

Usually I check my credit card statements every month and when I checked my statement, I noticed I was charged $78.71 for a product that was cancelled due to the high cost of the product. I was only to be charged for shipping and handling of the product if I cancelled any further shipments within a certain time frame. I just happened to cancel my shipments the very same day I received the product and was told I would not be charged anything further. Lo and behold, there was the charge on my credit card almost a month later. I attempted to contact customer service and ended up talking to a person of foreign descent whom I could barely understand or hear due to a lot of background noise. After receiving no help whatsoever, I called back during early morning hours on 03-03-09, and again ended up talking to either the same person or a person of same descent with lots of background noise. He advised me that I received a bottle containing 60 pills and that since I was cancelling the order, I would only be charged $47.00 and no further shipments would arrive. I explained to him in my best English that I would not be satisfied with that since I cancelled my order in the time specified. He then said I could keep the pills, no further shipments would arrive and that I would only be charged $7.00 for the item. I stated that if need be, I would contact the Attorney General's office for possible fraud violations unless I received the full credit on my credit card. The man then asked me to hold on, which I did, and he then came back and stated that my credit card amount was to be credited in the full amount that I was charged. This company apparently does business like this day in and day out and sometimes gets by with it. I think a class action lawsuit should be in order. I also wrote a letter via e mail to the company and stated that I would never be a customer again, nor would I even finish taking the product, which who knows, they might just be placebo pills.

Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwbuypureacaiberrycom/Miami-Florida-33139/Advanced-Wellness-Research-Credit-card-charged-after-cancellation-Miami-Florida-430233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.buypureacaiberry.com