Complaint Review: Www.casting360.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 21, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: ScammersBurnInHell — Derry New Hampshire
Internet USA

Www.casting360.com I had to call twice since the first India native woman named "Alex" hung up on me as soon as I said that I was over 21, but do not own a credit card, so I would get my mother to lend me the $1.98, and when my mom picked up the line , Alex had hung up....... This is from fear of having a parent, not interested in fame or " too good to be true, easy money" , tell her no, after asking her several in depth questions....... Alex didn't want to waste time on a sale she couldn't close!!! That's why all these scammers convince us dreamers to hold out longer for our ideal job. Internet

Well, I begged my mother to do me the favor before I saw all these horrible reports online!!!! I feel just terrible, and naive!!! I'm going to have her cancel her card and get a new one before we have to dispute the charges!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwcasting360com/internet/Wwwcasting360com-I-had-to-call-twice-since-the-first-India-native-woman-named-Alex-hu-1061141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.casting360.com