• Report: #119962

• Updated: Sat, November 27, 2004

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Www.cellphoneshop.net
www.cellphoneshop.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Www.cellphoneshop.net accepted credit card pay for 2 items - never sent- refuse to pay back - keep promising credit account with refund and never does Boulder City Nevada

First week in Oct order 2 cell accessories from www.cellphoneshop.net. They debited monies from my account - waited 6 weeks and tried to get their phone number. they do not have one. So have been writing emails back and forth where they re-ordered (never received that either) - they have sent me 6 emails stating I am getting refund and that never happened either. Latest email states I now have to wait til Dec 9 before I contact them again - 2 months almost exactly from whenI first placed the order.

It is my opinion they are not sending it - want to know why? It is only $23.90 and after almost 6 weeks they still have not sent it - they are doing everything possible to get me annoyed to say "the heck with it". A cellphone shop that has no telephone? I did not know this til after I placed the order of course - have you ever heard of a store that sells phones yet has none themselves?

I beleive them to be ripping me off - it is sad they have to do this for 23.00 but that is noit my concern - I am on social security and they are trying to take needed money from me

Pat
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2004 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwcellphoneshopnet/nationwide/Wwwcellphoneshopnet-accepted-credit-card-pay-for-2-items-never-sent-refuse-to-pay-bac-119962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.cellphoneshop.net