Complaint Review: Www.creditreport.com

• Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: Sherry — Palmdale California United States of America
Www.creditreport.com

Www.creditreport.com What a joke Internet

Creditreport.com is such a joke.

I signed up online and went through the process and it tells me I need to call the 800 #.  I called and was told I need to wait 24 hours once I receive my email from them.  The email, says I must do it within 24 hours, but I still waited the 24 hours. After the 24 hours I tried to go through the entire process, for it just to say to call the 800#.  Again I called and she sent me another email and I was able to create an account and said it has my report.  I clicked on it and it said that it cant authenticate my identity, and to call the 800#.  So, I called back (this being the 3rd time) and they said that I would need to try another credit monitoring service. WHAT THE HECK!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2010 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwcreditreportcom/internet/Wwwcreditreportcom-What-a-joke-Internet-600676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.creditreport.com