Complaint Review: Www.doublingstocks.com (Global Marketing Corporation) Michael Cohen

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2008

• Reported By:Somerset Manitoba
Www.doublingstocks.com (Global Marketing Corporation) Michael Cohen
12 Well Ridge Close Internet United Kingdom

Www.doublingstocks.com (Global Marketing Corporation) Michael Cohen I was enrolled for two days and found out,that the stocks recommended didn't even exist. I asked for a refund,but received no reply. Whitley Bay Internet

I was signed up for two days,when I realized it was a scam. Some stocks they recommended didn't even exist. I was on an eight week trial period and unsubscribed,asking for my money to be refunded.

I have not heard from them since,even though I e-mailed them several times. If there was ever a scam,this one takes the cake. I was taken for $144.00. I phoned Master card and a new one is being issued. Folks,don't get taken by these crooks.

Somerset, Manitoba

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwdoublingstockscom-Global-Marketing-Corporation-Michael-Cohen/internet/Wwwdoublingstockscom-Global-Marketing-Corporation-Michael-Cohen-I-was-enrolled-for-two-297270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.doublingstocks.com (Global Marketing Corporation) Michael Cohen