Complaint Review: Www/edpreporting.com, Edpreporting,optonemc,sdc Prepaid Mastercard

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 21, 2007

• Reported By:Hudson New York
Www/edpreporting.com, Edpreporting,optonemc,sdc Prepaid Mastercard
http://www.edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

Www/edpreporting.com, Edrreporting, optonemc sdc Prepaid Mastercard, took $159.95 from my checking account, without my knowledge or permission. Ripoff Internet

Edpreporting.com removed money from my checking acct.,in the amount of $159.95.

I did not give any approval for them to do this.

I notified my bank with in a couple of days,of the fraudulant withdrawl. My bank said they would replace the money, put a freeze on my account,required me to open a new checking account. This all transpired on 7/10/07.

I received today a letter from my bank stating that the withdrawl was approved by me. This is not true, I did not allow edpreporting to withdrawl any funds.....please help.

Mary
Hudson, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2007 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwedpreportingcom-Edpreportingoptonemcsdc-Prepaid-Mastercard/internet/Wwwedpreportingcom-Edrreporting-optonemc-sdc-Prepaid-Mastercard-took-15995-from-my-262346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www/edpreporting.com, Edpreporting,optonemc,sdc Prepaid Mastercard