Complaint Review: Www.firstchoiceautofinder.com

• Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By:calgary alberta Alberta
Www.firstchoiceautofinder.com
Calgary Basment Of Darwins House Calgary, Alberta Canada

Www.firstchoiceautofinder.com/ internet scam nick hall enter that in the ripp off search bar Calgary Alberta Canada

*Consumer Comment: Ripped off when buying a new ride

*Consumer Comment: so what you can only be named stupid if you use them

what can i say if you fall for the bunk advertising that this company is trying to sell you then you are stupid darwin nick hall you are the same scanilous person you where when you worked for greatcarsandtrucks anmd that is where you got the idea to do this it is not even your idea maybe you should go get a job pumping gas and feed you family that way because the public is sick of people like you lying to them autotrader works fine are you insane how many companies can do this before the whole industry comes to a memory

rumple stiltsskin
calgary alberta, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwfirstchoiceautofindercom/Calgary-Alberta/Wwwfirstchoiceautofindercom-internet-scam-nick-hall-enter-that-in-the-ripp-off-search-b-300589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.firstchoiceautofinder.com

Ripped off when buying a new ride

AUTHOR: Prime - (USA)

My 1996 Honda was ready for inspection in April of 2005, and I thought it needed some repairs. I had to make a decision of whether to spend my savings on fixing my old car using the money for a down payment on a new vehicle. I had about $2G in the bank.

I saw autofinder's advertisement on tv and decided that I would go and take a look. I had never owned a new car, so the thought was exciting.
I had no knowledge about the ins and outs of buying a new car you can say I was completely ignorant. Plus, I trusted that such a huge business would never try to rip off their customers in the way that I ended up being ripped off. I also knew that my credit was only not perfect, so this made me vulnerable. I was the perfect victim for the crime that was brought upon me.

so what you can only be named stupid if you use them

AUTHOR: Shawn - (U.S.A.)

WHAT CAN YOU SAY OTHER THAN YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT THESE COMPANIES AND YET THE CONSUMER STILL OUTOF GREED USES THEM WHY WOULD YOU NOT ASK TO GO TO THE LOCAL OFFICE IF THEY ARE SO BIG THEN WHY IS THERE NO OFFICE EXCEPT AS THE WE HAVE IN YOUR AREA WELL THIS IS ANOTHER 90 DAY PROMIS THAT WONT BE KEPT SOON THEY WILL RUN OUT OF NAMES TO USE WE CAN EPECT THE SAME SERVICE (NONE)

FROM THIS COMPANY AS WE ALL HAVE FROM THE OTHERS WELL GOOD LUCK IF YOU USE IT YOU ARE WELL SHOULD HAVE DONE YOUR HOME WORK IF A COMPANY IS LIGIT THE FIRST RESPONSE SHOULD BE FROM TH ECOMPANY OWNER WHOM I GUES IS DARWIN BECAUSE THAT IS THE NAME I FOUND IN THE DOCUMENTS IN TEH SEARCH BAR JUST A LITTLE READING TO SEE IF THE TRUTH HAS BEEN ALTERED BUT YOU KNOW THE DRILL TODAY IS JANUARY 16TH 2008 THIS SITE HAS A LIFE OF ABOUT 6 MONTHS JUST TYPE IN SOME OF THE OTHER NAMES USED IN THE ADRESS BAR THE SITES ARE GONE AND SO IS YOU MONEY I ALWAYS SAY IF IT HAS TO BE GAURENTEED THEN IT IS A GOLDEN APPLE AND THEY DONT GROW ON THE TREE AND CUSTOMERS DONT FALL FROM THE MAGIC INTERNET SKY SO USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT AND SAY NO THANKS I WILL USE THE AUTO TRADER OR A COMPANY THAT HAS GOR A TRADE MARK OLDER THAN DECEMBER 2007