Complaint Review: Www.idprosup.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:THE COLONY Texas
5025 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Idprosup.com Unauthorized debit of $31.98 from checking account Phoenix Arizona

This company made an unauthorized withdrawal from my checking account in the amount of $31.98. I have no idea who this company is but I had to get my bank involved and the Better Business beureau involved to try and get my money back. After the company told me they could find no account matching any of my information they told me that I could cancel the account but that the charge was non refundable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwidprosupcom/Phoenix-Arizona/Idprosupcom-Unauthorized-debit-of-3198-from-checking-account-Phoenix-Arizona-303049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.idprosup.com