Complaint Review: Www.idprosup.com

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2008

• Reported By:Newnan Georgia
Www.idprosup.com
www.idprosup.com Internet U.S.A.

Www.idprosup.com Charged $31.98 to my checking account causing $35 overdraft. I don't this company and didn't authorize. Internet Internet

On 12/27/07 www.idprosup.com somehow got into my checking account and charged $31.98 to my account, causing a $35.00 NSF fee from my bank. I don't know this company, don't know how they accessed my bank information and did not authorize this charge. This is fraud and I feel very violated. Can something be done to stop them from doing this again and getting my $35.00 reimbursement for NSF fees?

Helena
Newnan, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwidprosupcom/internet/Wwwidprosupcom-Charged-3198-to-my-checking-account-causing-35-overdraft-I-dont-thi-297272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.idprosup.com