Complaint Review: Www.idprosup.com

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Olean New York
Www.idprosup.com
WWW.IDPROSUP.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

Www.idprosup.com On December 31, 2007 31.98 was taken from my checking account, I have tried to call the number that appeared on my bank statement on several different ocassions, but I can not get through to anyone. I want this credited back to my account. N/a n/a

$31.98 was deducted from my checking account on 12/31/07 without my permission. There is no way to contact this company for a refund. I have tried on several occassions without success.

Sh
Olean, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwidprosupcom/nationwide/Wwwidprosupcom-On-December-31-2007-3198-was-taken-from-my-checking-account-I-have-tri-297769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.idprosup.com