- Report: #307804
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Www.jumpstarterloan.com/
Www.jumpstarterloan.com/hwww.jumpstarterloan.com/ Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
Www.jumpstarterloan.com Guaranteed $10,000 starter loan. Las Vegas Nevada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
On June 18th the companys CEO William Harris aka William Volmary/ William Maltezo was arrested, 11 counts of money laundering for drug dealers.
On June 19th The remaining officers launched an internal investigation and ceased the secured loan program pending investigation.
1. We found the loans were not funded as said by William Harris/ Volmary/ Maltezo (now terminated CEO).
2. They were marketed by E-Debit Pay under no signed contract and signatures were forged for accounts for Dell, Equifax leads and bank lines of credit.
These activities were executed without current officers will and legal consent. William Harris has been able to conduct business in federal prison, has given Daniel De La Cruz power of attorney and consent to now partner Mike Moneymaker to continue this illegal business. Current name JumpStarterLoan.com and sure to be many others. The stolen domains are being re-routed to JumpStarterLoan.com
Please join us by contacting your local FBI, FTC, Police Departments and legal counsel. We are currently working with the FBI, FTC and Las Vegas and Cumberland department on pending charges against this group. With your help we can bring justice.
These are the actions carried on by them without will and consent of current officers:
1. Change passwords for Cari.net servers containing your personal information. They were contacted about the stolen company property and still let the men keep the accounts.
2. Change Go Daddy domain accounts in which more domains were purchased and illegal secured loans are being hosted. Go Daddy was informed about the stolen property and still let the men keep the accounts.
3. Steal Dell equipment under forged company account.
4. Copied an illegal Equifax credit reporting CD and attempted to report credit, Equifax is investigating.
5. Currently reporting your credit for the illegal loans through 3 party reporting company
6. Attempted to re-route bank accounts from North West Nevada Telco ACH. Instead is re-debiting your bank accounts and have just opened new ones with the company. They are personal friends with Mike Moneymaker.
7. North West Nevada Telco has a sub-company who handles your customer service who is managed by Caroline Kment in Reno, Nevada.
These are the men who have stolen company property, are currently running the illegal secured loan program and we have listed their contacts for your legal fillings.
1. William Christopher Harris/ Volmary/ Maltezo(terminated CEO/ Claimed owner of the same loans)
Federal Inmate #05-12845/E10
6500 Watson Street
Union City, Georgia 30291
2. Mike Moneymaker of Store Valued Market (Acting CEO of same loan product/ Partner)
12707 High Bluff Drive Suite200
San Diego, CA 92130
3. Daniel De La Cruz (Main programmer/ Partner)
35 East Agate Avenue #501
Las Vegas, NV 89123
4. Christopher Riddle (Programmers assistant)
35 East Agate Avenue #501
Las Vegas, NV 89123
5. and Ben Craighill (Programmers assistant)
Lives in Las Vegas or Washington State
6. Caroline Kment NWNT (Customer service manager)
Northwest Nevada Telco, Reno Nevada
7. The Service Bureau
422 East 39th Street
Ogden, Utah 84403-1816
Please help us bring you justice. If we let it go they just learn crime pays. They are getting rich ripping you off.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2008 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwjumpstarterloancom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Wwwjumpstarterloancom-Guaranteed-10000-starter-loan-Las-Vegas-Nevada-307804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.