Complaint Review: Www.mybarstooldirect.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — Cary North Carolina United States of America
Www.mybarstooldirect.com
306 East Main Street Suite 230, Niles, MI 49120 Internet United States of America

Www.mybarstooldirect.com Pam Durkin is the president. $7243.75 paid in August 2012 but they will not deliver or refund my money! Niles, Internet

I searched online for new game room furniture for my new home. I purchased a pool table and shuffleboard game table each inscribed with Indiana University on the side. I also ordered a pool table cover. I paid by check as my credit card company didn't want to sponsor the purchase of a custom made product. They promised delivery between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The pool table cover came in September 2012 and nothing since then. When I call, the live receptionist, Rebecca, will do nothing. She claims to give messages to her boss Pam Durkin. Pam will not take my calls or answer any messages. I am fed up and I just want my money back.

I have sent many emails and called many times with ZERO results. They are still taking people's money and this must stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwmybarstooldirectcom/internet/Wwwmybarstooldirectcom-Pam-Durkin-is-the-president-724375-paid-in-August-2012-but-the-998009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.mybarstooldirect.com