Complaint Review: Www.partstore.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Gainesville Florida
Www.partstore.com
204 Enterprise Drive, Kingston, NY 12401 Kingston, New York U.S.A.

Www.partstore.com MAJOR RIPOFF Kingston New York

WANT A RIP OFF I HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!!

I ordered and was charged for a remote that I purchased, they shipped it from Miami to my home in Gainesville, but the product never got here, this part is the shipper fault, it was shipped to Ocala, 1.5 hours south, it was held there for 3 days, then it was returned to the shipper in Miami. I never got a call, or an email letting me know that the product was back there, I was charged for it but no product.

I contacted the company to find out why I did not have my product why they still had it, they informed me there was an error, and I would be transfered to the return department, not having anything to return I was woundering why?

They informed me that if I wanted the product I would have to pay them again, and then they would ship the product back to me.

At this point I have had no contact from a manager I left a vm for, nor have I had my product returned nor do I have my money back.

DO NOT USE THEM THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Carlakins
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwpartstorecom/Kingston-New-York-12401/Wwwpartstorecom-MAJOR-RIPOFF-Kingston-New-York-294592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.partstore.com