Complaint Review: Www.pharmacycards.com

• Updated: Tue, February 24, 2004

• Reported By:Waterloo Wisconsin
Www.pharmacycards.com
www.pharmacycards.com , British Columbia Canada

pharmacycards.com ripoff artists need to be stopped West Vancouver British Columbia

I too was just robbed by these bandits today. When I contacted the number I was given by my bank I got the runaround. The person I talked to would give me no information about how my banking information was obtained or who solicited the business contact and told me that it would take 10 to 15 business days for me to be refunded.

I have no idea how they are operating this scam, and my bank is doing nothing to help remedy this situaion. I filed a report with the internet crime division of the FBI but I don't know how much that is going to help me.

I have a feeling that I have just been robbed while my bank was holding the bag and no one is going to do anything to help me. Consumers beware, there are some filthy scumbags out there and if I ever get my hands on these ones, they will be very sorry they stole from me.

Jason Kreul
Waterloo, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2004 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwpharmacycardscom/British-Columbia/pharmacycardscom-ripoff-artists-need-to-be-stopped-West-Vancouver-British-Columbia-81737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.pharmacycards.com