Complaint Review: Www.pharmacycards.com

• Updated: Sun, April 04, 2004

• Reported By:cleveland Ohio
Www.pharmacycards.com
2071425 Marine Drive West Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

pharmacycards.com sleazy ripoff by sleazy company this WILL BE PURSUED IN THE COURTS AND MEDIA West Vancouver British Columbia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: the bank selling my information to another company

As with the other complainants, i too, was charged 139.00 for an e-mail i never saw. I have no idea how they got my account info either, but, i will find out. I have already commenced with a fraud investigation on my behalf by my bank. I have also forwarded all pertinent information on this company to an investigative reporter with a local t.v. station here. he is currently following up on this info. i will also be contacting an attorney to explore my options concerning a possible lawsuit, class action, or otherwise. i was also told i would be receiving a refund by ccr. a refund of my 139.00 however does not bring this to a close for me. i want these people to answer as to how they stole my account info & i want them punished accordingly. would welcome any suggestion as to how we would do this as a group, if anyone interested.

Benedict
cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2004 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwpharmacycardscom/West-Vancouver-British-Columbia-v7t1b9/pharmacycardscom-sleazy-ripoff-by-sleazy-company-this-WILL-BE-PURSUED-IN-THE-COURTS-AND-M-82841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.pharmacycards.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: MICHAEL - (U.S.A.)

They got me for $139. It's not the money that bothers me. It's the fact it was stole it from me.
I never used A check out of my bank account and I found A check made for $139 that did'nt belong to me. The only leak I could find. I the bank selling my information to another company. this Realy gets me angry. What ever it takes I'm willing to to fight this company and my bank.
US bank has been the pits. My wife works for another bank And can't believe how bad my bank has handled this problem. I will keep reading

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds