Complaint Review: Www.pharmacycards.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 02, 2004

• Reported By:Sherwood Oregon
207-1425 Marine Drive West Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Www.pharmacycards.com RIPOFF! PHARMACYCARDS.COM, 139.00 on account?! Sherwood Oregon

I can't believe this! 139.00 shows up from PHARMACYCARDS.COM on my bank account. Not a card transaction either. DIRECT DEBIT, meaning that it was my bank account number rather than credit card (I think). And, I didn't even KNOW there was an email. I couldn't have gotten it, because the server I am on blocks emails from known spam sources. I never got the email.

Sure it may have been sent to me, but I never recieved it. Which cannot be a reason to not reply. They would have gotten a reply of "mail undeliverable: reason - known spam source" or something to that effect. The fact that i got charged this fee is rediculous. If I have to get an attorney against this company, I WILL. I have the money and will spend it to right the wrong.

I will be requesting the legal documentation that makes what they did legal in the state of US OR CANADA. They will surely refuse and legal action will take place.

Beware who you give your account info out to.

Sherwood, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2004 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwpharmacycardscom/West-Vancouver-British-Columbia/Wwwpharmacycardscom-RIPOFF-PHARMACYCARDSCOM-13900-on-account-Sherwood-Oregon-82541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.pharmacycards.com