Complaint Review: Www.pharmacycards.com

• Reported By:Shreveport Louisiana
Www.pharmacycards.com
www.pharmacycards.com Internet U.S.A.

Www.pharmacycards.com ripoff Internet Internet

This company that I have never even heard of took $139.00 from my bank account. I don't know how they they came up with the account number. Their explanation to me was that if I had ever bought anything on line from any of their partners, that could be they way they came up with it. This kind of stuff has got to stop!!!. If I had not been checking my account on line as I usually do I might not have know this until I started to have checks bouncing all over the place. I am not a rich person a can not afford this kind of thing. Who do these people think they are?

Barbara
Shreveport, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2004 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwpharmacycardscom/internet/Wwwpharmacycardscom-ripoff-Internet-Internet-84067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.pharmacycards.com