Complaint Review: Www.teamnetview.com

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: John — San antonio Texas United States of America
Www.teamnetview.com
221. South Tyron street. Charlotte nc. 28202 Internet United States of America

teamnetview.com Well I want to report this company because I gave personal information and never was put to work. Some of the names that were given to me is net view project manager phone number 206. 683 5308 his nam Well they send me all,the paperwork regarding the cable survey job but never I never receive the job so I will be reporting this people for fraud because I never got any work from them. I. Have the ge North Carolina, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please call us

Well I have all the paperwork regarding this incident. I was offer a job with this company but never put to work. The position was cable surveyor tech. The job was traveling out of town well here are some numbers that the users use regarding the incident. 206. 683 5308 project manager and another colleagues name is mike from netview 304 552 6659. The reason to this reportbwas sensitive information on my part. The company is probably a scam so watch out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwteamnetviewcom/internet/teamnetviewcom-Well-I-want-to-report-this-company-because-I-gave-personal-information-and-937482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.teamnetview.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please call us

AUTHOR: TeamNetview - (United States of America)

We are a solid company with an A+ rating with the better business bureau.  Our number is: 866-369-3006.  Have you contacted the numbers in your Report.  If you don't want to call them, then please call our payroll dept as they will be the ones to have your paperwork..  In addition, if you give me your name and phone number, then I will be happy to call you.  I don't know who you are or I would call you immediately.  Thanks!