Complaint Review: Www.thepartsbin.com; OEM/PARTSBIN

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2008

• Reported By:Middleton Wisconsin
Www.thepartsbin.com; OEM/PARTSBIN
www.thepartsbin.com Internet U.S.A.

Www.thepartsbin.com; OEM/ PARTSBIN Credit Card Fraud. Allowed credit card transaction with out identity information, just credit card numbers. thepartsbin.com Internet

I had an unauthorized transaction from my checking account of $757.85 from OEM/PARTSBIN (www.thepartsbin.com) on 4-15-08. I called their "customer service" line and they could only find the transaction record from my credit card numbers, they had no record of my name or phone number. They allowed or did a fraudulant transaction from my account without any identity authorization. When asked who or where they shipped the materials that were purchased to, they refused to give that information. I was told to file a dispute with my bank. This could easily be a SCAM by thepartsbin.com or by someone actually purchasing parts through them with my information (but remember just my debit card numbers, not my name or anything).

Jeremyjohn34
Middleton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwthepartsbincom-OEMPARTSBIN/internet/Wwwthepartsbincom-OEM-PARTSBIN-Credit-Card-Fraud-Allowed-credit-card-transaction-with-327088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.thepartsbin.com; OEM/PARTSBIN