Complaint Review: Www.tvboxset.com

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2007

• Reported By:Rock Island Illinois
Www.tvboxset.com
www.tvboxset.com Internet U.S.A.

Www.tvboxset.com I ordered a box set of The Big Valley tv series for a total of $149.98, but never received any e-mail confirmation of my order, yet my credit card has already been charged. The website doesn't even work anymore. Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Dispute The Charge

*Author of original report: TVBOXSET.COM RIPOFF

*Author of original report: tvboxset.com I ordered a box set of The Big Valley tv series for a total of $149.98, but never received any e-mail confirmation of my order, yet my credit card has already been charged. The website doesn't even work anymore. Ripoff Internet

I ordered a TV box set of The Big Valley for $149.98 and never received an e-mail confirmation, yet my credit card has already been charged. I tried getting back on the website, but it doesn't come up anymore. I'm going to contact my credit card company to see if there is anything they can do about my money.

Dena
Rock Island, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2007 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwtvboxsetcom/internet/Wwwtvboxsetcom-I-ordered-a-box-set-of-The-Big-Valley-tv-series-for-a-total-of-14998-b-265244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.tvboxset.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dispute The Charge

AUTHOR: Gerry - (U.S.A.)

Simply notify your Credit Card Co, ask for fraud Dept, Then put the charge in dispute. However do it quick because you have a 60-day window to do this. Actually you're lucky you used a credit card in this case.

TVBOXSET.COM RIPOFF

AUTHOR: Dena - (U.S.A.)

Still waiting to receive the Big Valley DVDs I ordered for $149.98. They never responded to my inquiries. Please DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. I wonder if there is a class action lawsuit against these people?
This is my chat log from allmyfavoriteshows.com which I believe is the same company as tvboxset.com

Jen: how may i help you?
you: Jen, I need to cancel my order (no. 24456) for the Big Valley series box set. My credit card was charged, yet I never received an e-mail confirmation from your company.
Jen: order number should be 6 digits number
you: I ordered it from tvboxset.com, but am not able to connect to that website. I have read on the internet that that company is the same as this one.