Complaint Review: Www.wealthdci.com

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Www.wealthdci.com
www.wealthdci.com Internet U.S.A.

Www.wealthdci.com Aks Angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions.com I was ripped off Make You Famous Consul Irvine California Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Penbrook Productions

I signed up for the service around Feb 21. When I was not able to download the so call files, I wrote Angelabrook an e-mail at angelabrook@penbrookproductions.com to ask to cancel my membership and refund my payment of $197.00. My e-mail was never replied. I wrote 2 more e-mails and got no response also. The advisement I received via e-mail is I could try the service for free for 3 months. Angela Penbrook or whoever she or he is is a fraud and I want my money back.

Misty
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwwealthdcicom/internet/Wwwwealthdcicom-Aks-Angelapenbrookpenbrookproductionscom-I-was-ripped-off-Make-You-Fam-317976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.wealthdci.com

Penbrook Productions

AUTHOR: Penbrook Productions - (U.S.A.)

Misty,
We are regret that you were unable to download the training files. We do our best to ensure that our program is accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Unfortunately you also have a typo on the email address. The correct address is Angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions.com However for immediate response please contact CustomerCare@penbrookproductions.com or call 800.785.8042.

Penbrook Productions