Complaint Review: Www.whereismyorder.com

• Updated: Sun, June 17, 2007

• Reported By:CHICAGO Illinois
Www.whereismyorder.com
www.whereismyorder.com Internet U.S.A.

Www.whereismyorder.com Was told properly filed rebate reqest was invalid even though I follow all of the complicated instructions! Ripoff Internet

I bought a Sony Celluar phone from www.whereismyprder.com with an internet order.

I was promised a $150.00 rebate for signing up with Cingular for 2 years.

The instructions for requesting the rebate were convujlated with a whole bunch of "rules." which I did my best to follow exactly.

There was a thing about "the 4th bill from when the service started," and the soonest you were allowed to send the request, as well as the latest you are allowed to send the request.

It was obvious from the rules that it would be almost a year from the time you were promised the rebate until you finally got it.

I entered the date parameters in my online calendar and ket the bills tape to my refrigerator so that I would not miss the "rules."

Something like 4 months later, (this week!) I received a letter (no actual address) telling me that my claim was denied as "invalid" and giving me a bogus email address for challenging the decision.

I have since read many complaints about this outfit posted on the website that these people are rip-off artists.

Martha
CHICAGO, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2007 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwwhereismyordercom/internet/Wwwwhereismyordercom-Was-told-properly-filed-rebate-reqest-was-invalid-even-though-I-fol-255060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.whereismyorder.com