- Report: #71769
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Www.wholesale411.com - ALDNet Media Group, LLC
Www.wholesale411.com - ALDNet Media Group, LLC19151 S. Sagamore Rd. Fairview Park, Ohio U.S.A.
Www.wholesale411.com - ALDNet Media Group, LLC ripoff shill bidding on PPC results Fairview Park Ohio
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
NAWCA.ORG is a website developed in early 2003 by Christopher Avell for the purpose of providing new wholesale buyers a safe-and-easy platform to find wholesale products to resell for profit. NAWCA.ORG remains the only site on the web where visitors can search through several of the largest wholesale product databases with one click, for free.
NAWCA.ORG cooperates with any industry portals, suppliers, platforms, etc. who share in the common goal of providing strong, ethical, online solutions to the wholesale industry. We believe that it is through this cooperation that the most progress and advancement can be made in the industry.
On October 30th, the website at www.wholesale411.com ceased cooperation with NAWCA.ORG. We feel this was an unfortunate blow to the industry and especially to wholesale buyers. While the ownership of www.wholesale411.com claims that their new competitive-not-cooperative attitude is to protect wholesalers from fraudulent practices, we question the basis of their decision:
1) NAWCA.ORG does not charge portals, suppliers, or anyone to advertise on our website.
2) NAWCA.ORG has developed a 'Wholesaler Reputation Scan' that worked with www.wholesale411.com forums among other resources to help new buyers determine the legitimacy of wholesale suppliers online. Again, this service was free for everyone. This service also had no effect on the search located at www.wholesale411.com. However, www.wholesale411.com denied the public this useful service by blocking the NAWCA.ORG access to the data. We must certainly question the intentions of www.wholesale411.com here as we cannot imagine how it benefits the wholesale community to take a non-cooperative (competitive) approach to this tool.
We feel this demonstrates a www.wholesale411.com interest in unlawfully monopolizing the wholesale portal arena, and not a sincere effort to protect wholesalers. What harm could result in allowing people to check www.wholesale411.com along with the Better Business Bureau, Ripoff Report, and Alexa for information on wholesalers all from NAWCA.ORG?
3) NAWCA.ORG works with many other wholesale portals, ALL have been in existence much longer than www.wholesale411.com. All of these portals cooperate for your benefit and none have had concerns with the quality of traffic from NAWCA.ORG.
It is our sincere opinion that the owners at www.wholesale411.com are attempting to eliminate all perceived competition in the wholesale portal arena. Many of our cooperative partners feel this way as well. It is unfortunate that the owners of www.wholesale411.com choose not to cooperate with the other wholesale portals and choose to isolate themselves in an attempt to 'eliminate competition'.
All we ask that you look at the facts and make your own decision.
For more on this situation and to learn about the shill bidding visit http://www.nawca.org/411/start.htm
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2003 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwwholesale411com-ALDNet-Media-Group-LLC/Fairview-Park-Ohio-44126/Wwwwholesale411com-ALDNet-Media-Group-LLC-ripoff-shill-bidding-on-PPC-results-Fairvie-71769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.