Complaint Review: Www.wmv.match.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:Trinity Florida
www.wmv.match.com Internet U.S.A.

wmv.match.com wmv.match.com illegally charged my checking account for 20 months internet

wmv.match.com has charged my debit account $34.98 for the last 20 months- a total of $700.00. I called them and they said they had no idea who I was and that they never charged my account, even though I have all my bank statements to prove that they did. I have now spent days on the phone with the bank and wmv.match.com and have gotten nothing but the run around. I am furious!!! I can see why some people might just give up because I feel like I am getting nowhere. wmv.match.com gave me an email address to email the owners of the company and ofcourse noone is responding. I am even more frusturated to see that they did this to other people as well.

Trinity, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwwmvmatchcom/internet/wmvmatchcom-wmvmatchcom-illegally-charged-my-checking-account-for-20-months-internet-310622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.wmv.match.com