Complaint Review: Www.wts Bank.com

Www.wts Bank.com
www.allpreapproved.com/private/index.html Internet U.S.A.

Www.wts Bank.com ripoff Internet Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fraud, I never authorized these payments

This company offered a credit card but the thing I got was a $49.95 withdrawl from my checking account.

They make you believe that you are going to recieve the credit card immediately. Their tactics are one of deception and fraud.

Felix
quebradillas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2003 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwwts-Bankcom/internet/Wwwwts-Bankcom-ripoff-Internet-Internet-54613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.wts Bank.com

AUTHOR: P. Diane - (U.S.A.)

On October 19, 2004, my account was charge two (2) payments... one for $49.95 and $49.92. The two (2) charges that you debit from my account are frauds, I never authorized these payments, and researching farther into this matter, neither did i order any subscriptions to any of your magazines. There is some kind of mix up in your billing system. I am expecting to have both amounts returned to me asap.