Complaint Review: Www.yourgiftcards.com

• Updated: Wed, February 04, 2004

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
http://www.yourgiftcards.com/index.jsp Nationwide U.S.A.

yourgiftcards.com ripoff gift cards Internet

I got an email stating that if I signed up for Columbia House DVD Club that www.yourgiftcards.com would send me a free $50.00 giftcard good at target. They offer several different giftcards for several different companies.

I was going to sign up for Columbia House DVD club anyway so I thought I would give it a try. I filled out the forms as directed by the site and I joined Columbia House DVD Club. I waited 4 weeks and the giftcards place still stated they were waiting for Columbia House to verify that I signed up.

Finally, it was verified that I did sign up. Now, Here it is 11 weeks later and I have sent 18 emails to the company and I still have no answer of when I will get the giftcard. I do however have about 5 spam mails a day from the company. I would suggest not getting fooled to be added to junkmail list.

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2004 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wwwyourgiftcardscom/nationwide/yourgiftcardscom-ripoff-gift-cards-Internet-79187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Www.yourgiftcards.com