Complaint Review: Wylee by Leighanne Littrell

Wylee by Leighanne Littrell
12460 Crabapple Rd. Ste 202-365 Alpharetta, GA 300 Internet USA

Wylee by Leighanne Littrell Defective Merchandise Internet

*Author of original report: Defective Merchadise

I bought a Key Chain from this online store that broke within the first week that I bought it.  It was $40.00 and the strings attached to it were made of cheap string that broke easily.  I wanted a refund and they refused to give it to me.  They only wanted to argue it.  She charges crazy prices to for the stuff she sells cause she claims there handmade in the USA.  When they look like she went to a used store to get them and she just resells the items.  She also constantly tweets on twitter to get fans to buy stuff like she's desperate she just did it about 30 minutes ago.  There's more I want to say to but I'll update more later.  Please avoid making any purchases at this online store if you do you will only get headaches like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wylee-by-Leighanne-Littrell/internet/Wylee-by-Leighanne-Littrell-Defective-Merchandise-Internet-1068115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wylee by Leighanne Littrell