Complaint Review: Wyndham Resorts-Alexandria

• Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By: scammedinDC — Antioch Tennessee USA
Wyndham Resorts-Alexandria
Antioch, Tennessee United States of America

Wyndham Resorts-Alexandria Set me up with a Polski scammer Jim Davis who spent the sales pitch showing me a great investment with his Polski and how it would hook into time share. Wyndham knew what he was doing. Lost money. Wyndham runs Polski scam in DC. Salesman throws out his Polski pitch and tells you to invest in his scam & use the extra money to buy timeshare. You get stuck with timeshare & lose all your assets. Antioch, Tennessee

Wyndham Alexandria set me up a meeting with James Davis.  He tells me about some timeshare & says I am going to show you how you can pay for it.  So he shows me his Polski scam.  He provides bank statements plus has people drop by his office during this time to tell me how great it is.  He gives me his financial package for investing & I agree to buy timeshare.  His advice liquidate assests and invest with him.  Now, I am broke, in debt, can't afford the timeshare, & Wyndham has not been very helpful  Davis is in prison but my money is gone.  This all took place in Wyndham's sales office In Alexandria.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-Resorts-Alexandria/Antioch-Tennessee-/Wyndham-Resorts-Alexandria-Set-me-up-with-a-Polski-scammer-Jim-Davis-who-spent-the-sales-p-500259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham Resorts-Alexandria