Complaint Review: Wyndham Resorts Fairfield

• Submitted: Sat, February 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, February 03, 2007

• Reported By:Asheboro North Carolina
Wyndham Resorts Fairfield
efairfield.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-2518736
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Wyndham Resorts Fairfield Rip Off, Dishonest Liars Orlando Florida

I have been with these people since the summer of 1999. Let's put it this another way. I have been trying to get rid of this timeshare since the summer of 1999.
When I signed up, Fairfield said I could use my points anytime, choose my location and if I was not satisfied, call them and they will assist me in selling my property.

Instead, I have only used my property about 6 times in 7 years, cannot go where I want, lose points each year because I cannot go where I want because it "booked" and they will not help you in fingding property.

Also, since they have switched to Wyndham, they charge you 25 dollars to roll over any points into a credit pool and they will charge you 59.00 if you want to let any member of your family stay in your place.

You also have to give a 12 month notice to stay at your home timeshare and 10 month notice anywhere else and when you do, they are still "booked".
Whats funny also is when I went to Myrtle Beach in September of 2006, the place I stayed at was completed booked up, but yet I saw hardly nobody staying there. All the room were empty.

For those who are attempting to buy timeshare from these people, DO NOT. They will lie and steal from you. I am planning on filing a class action lawsuit against these people. People like this should rot in hell. This is almost as bad as a major crime.

DO NOT DO IT!!! I have lost over 30,000 dollars to these people

Asheboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2007 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-Resorts-Fairfield/Orlando-Florida/Wyndham-Resorts-Fairfield-Rip-Off-Dishonest-Liars-Orlando-Florida-234246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham Resorts Fairfield