Complaint Review: Wyndham Resorts

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Marian — San Antonio Texas
Wyndham Resorts
8427 SouthPark Circle, Orlando, Florida USA

Wyndham Resorts Club Wyndham this company uses deceptive practices and does not tell you all the information when you buy into this resort. Their representatives intentiionally deceie potential buyers by not giving necessary information in order that the potential customer makes an uninformed decision. San Anonio Texas

My husband and I were sent an invitation to a presenation of a Wyndham Resort here in San Antonio. We were impressed by the resort itelf but declined to join due to the inflated price. Not willing to accept our refusal, the representative (Matt Trevino and his supervisor) pressured further and offered a modified deal which included 77,000 point per year with the ability to "bank" these points for up to three years.  A further deal was offered if I gave them the use of a time-share I already owned to add an addiional 105,000 points per year. I was not told that this would cost an additoinal $89 per year to reister my ownship with RCI. What this comes down to is that I am paying:

maintenance fee to Wyndham for 77,000point  per year which equates to very little of usable vacation time in one of their resorts

maintenance fees to my already owned condo

$89 per year to exchange my condo for vacation already purchased with Wyndham for 105,000 Wyndham points

I object to being conned into buying a white elephant without all the information being presented. I feel they were intentionally deceptive as I would never have bought into this scam had all the variables been known.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-Resorts/Orlando-Florida-32189/Wyndham-Resorts-Club-Wyndham-this-company-uses-deceptive-practices-and-does-not-tell-you-1123659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham Resorts