Complaint Review: Wyndham Resorts

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2011

• Reported By: Alan Asbury — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Wyndham Resorts

Wyndham Resorts Held me in breech of contract and cancelled ownership of fully owned timeshare for failure to pay maintenance fees Internet

I own a Wyndham points-based timeshare. The loan is paid in full. Since I've owned it I have not had the opportunity to use it a single tim. Any time My wife or I attempted to make a reservation by phone or internet nothing was available anywhere for up to a year in advance including our "home base" at Kingsgate in Williamsburg where we are supposed to have preference. We have stopped paying maintenance fees and informed them we will pay them if they let us use the timeshare. Instead of helping us work through the problem they have informed us that we are in breech of contract and no longer own the timeshare. There was no foreclosre or even a registered letter regarding this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-Resorts/internet/Wyndham-Resorts-Held-me-in-breech-of-contract-and-cancelled-ownership-of-fully-owned-time-769470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham Resorts