Complaint Review: Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Harvey — San Jose California United States of America
Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc.
265 East Harmon Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. Pressured into purchasing over my head Las Vegas, Nevada

My wife and I were coerced into purchasing a vacation resort that turned out to be ever our heads financially. We were originally told that it was just over $14,000.  The next time we visited we were informed of a meeting for an update.  As it turned out we somehow signed up for a higher category and costing more. @ Visa accounts were opened in our names plus an increase in the mortgage. The current balance on the credit cards is over $5800 and the mortgage balance to Wyndham is over $21,000. I have offered for them to take it all back and they said they can't do that.  I want out of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-Vacation-Resorts-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Wyndham-Vacation-Resorts-Inc-Pressured-into-purchasing-over-my-head-Las-Vegas-Nevada-924481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc.