Complaint Review: Wyndham Vacation Resorts

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: Betty — Summerville South Carolina United States of America
Wyndham Vacation Resorts

Wyndham Vacation Resorts Club Wyndham ruined credit report Internet

Don't let Wyndham ruin your credit rating.  I paid cash up front for a time share from Fairfield Resorts, now Wyndham Resorts, several years ago.  After trying unsuccessfully to sell the unit, I called Wyndham and told them I no longer wanted to participate in their "vacation club" and continue paying their ever increasing dues and fees.

I was told I could not drop out of their club.  They told me I could stop paying the dues and fees but they would simply turn me over to a collection agency and the unpaid debt would end up on my credit report! What a scam!  What a rip-off!  I've never heard of a club I couldn't get out of.

Whatever you do, don't buy a timeshare from Wyndham.  You will go to your grave owing them money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-Vacation-Resorts/internet/Wyndham-Vacation-Resorts-Club-Wyndham-ruined-credit-report-Internet-787373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham Vacation Resorts