Complaint Review: Wyndham Vacation Resorts

• Submitted: Thu, April 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 14, 2011

• Reported By: Tonya — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
Wyndham Vacation Resorts
8427 SouthPark Circle, 500 Orlando, Florida 32819 Internet United States of America

Wyndham Vacation Resorts Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Wyndham would not allow me to use points that I had purchased! Internet

I am a VIP member with Wyndham Vacation Resorts. I own properties in Crossville, Tennessee and Hawaii as an individual and have always paid my bill, mortgage and maintenience, on time. My name is on my ex-husband's Star Island account. We had one member number.

My ex-husbnd stopped paying his mortgage and it got seriously deliquent. I called the company and asked how can I get my accounts separated from his since we were divorced and I already had two accounts by myself. They gave me the steps to take and I followed their instructions to fidelity.

When it came down to the time for them to remove me they said they could not until the bill was current. They would not allow me to use any of my points which I was paying on time monthly, nor would they allow me to utilize any of their services, travel, make reservations, etc.

I had previously purchased a 'Bring a Friend" trip to Hawaii and was told that we would receive 2-2 bedroom units. When we got ready to book we were told the 2-2 bedroom units were actually 2 -2 bed hotel rooms. Now how are we supposed to have 4 adults and 4 children in 2-2 bedroom hotel rooms that does not have a kitchen nor even a microwave.

I bought one of these packages before and was really pleased; this time has been nthing but lies. I would not recommend using Wyndham for anything ever again. I hate I have to subject my family to this trip to Hawaii. I feel as though we have wasted our money already. I pray that the children have a good time because I have a bad taste in my mouth.

As soon as possible I am going to sell all of the properties that I own with Wyndham. They have gotten money hungry and is doing whatever, high pressure sales, telling lies, and stealing money from innocent people.

Do not get involved with Wyndham Vacation Resorts if at all possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-Vacation-Resorts/internet/Wyndham-Vacation-Resorts-Wyndham-Worldwide-Corporation-Wyndham-would-not-allow-me-to-use-p-717642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham Vacation Resorts