Complaint Review: Wyndham Vacation Resorts/Fairfield Resorts - Timeshares

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, August 28, 2010

• Reported By: Magdy — East Brunswick New Jersey United States of America
Wyndham Vacation Resorts/Fairfield Resorts - Timeshares
8427 southpark circle ste 500, orlando fl 32819 Internet United States of America

Wyndham Vacation Resorts/Fairfield Resorts - Timeshares Deceptive and lying technique. They lied about their hotels, they are all 3-4 stars, old and neglected hotels. They pressued us to purchase by keeping us for 6.5 hours that at the end we couldn't do a Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Trained to lie...Ex Employee Speaks

*Consumer Comment: do your homework

*Consumer Comment: this company is a scam! evil wyndham!

We were In hawaii for 9 days on 1/2010. We were aproached many times to go to this tour with $100 to be paid into any of excursions. We agreed to do it. We're supposed to start at 1:00pm but Bill the salesman took us at 1:30 pm. he went on and on talking about his excutive privilage in wyndham vacation resorts and he gets luxurious rooms as part of the package. He also said they own RCI and they have many resorts all over the world including Bermuda and Aruba, our favourite islands. Also, we'll have the privelage exchanging any week easily with RCI and we'll get 2 weeks from RCI for every week we exchange. He showed us photos of luxury hotels" which I found out latter they are not Wyndham resorts. He kept going until 7 pm and in 1/2 hours we signed the contract for more than 25 k. I came home and called them to find out they don't own RCI, Their Hotels are limited to USA except for 2 in Mexico and one in St Thomas which I remember my friends stayed there before and left the following day due to bedbugs. I didn't know it was Wyndham. I found myself forced to go to old neglected Hotels in places I don't want to go and at times that are not convenient for a vacation. I called their manager's office and complained especially about the ripeoff by their sales force and their lies but they : "you signed the contract". I felt like a fool that I wasted 25K. There should be class suit action against this wyndham vacation resort. I wish one of the lawayer groups take this and they will find many like me who were deceived and sold lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-Vacation-ResortsFairfield-Resorts-Timeshares/internet/Wyndham-Vacation-ResortsFairfield-Resorts-Timeshares-Deceptive-and-lying-technique-Th-584196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham Vacation Resorts/Fairfield Resorts - Timeshares

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Trained to lie...Ex Employee Speaks

AUTHOR: Ian - (USA)

I worked for Wyndham and Fairfield before they changed the name. I was an Owner Services Rep. Ive worked front line, marketing, Managment. You name it. So, every lie you have been told I helped write the book. Its terrible what they do to their owners there. A joke. I finally resigned after becomming morally bankrupt. If anyone out there has questions or wants to get out of a contract after recission....I will give you something you havent heard in long time. The truth. You are not stuck. You are not alone.

(((Redacted)))

do your homework

AUTHOR: steve - (United States of America)

Wyndham Worldwide does own RCI.     Do you homework.

this company is a scam! evil wyndham!

AUTHOR: Tabitha - (U.S.A.)

you can get out of this contract... my family just had a similar experience with wyndham vacation resorts and it took almost a year but it happened.. I have the complete list of people up the chain you need to contact I can share with you.. this company is evil and lives for taking families for rediculous amounts of money and your timeshare has NO resale value at all.. it is a scam... I would love to help you out where I can.. my email address is tabithamgrace at yahoo dot com... I typed it out incase I am not allowed to post my email address... hope it works out for you!!