Complaint Review: Wyndham bay pointe resort

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: TLC — Dallas Georgia
Wyndham bay pointe resort
Nationwide USA

Wyndham bay pointe resort Most uncomfortable, hot, nasty, stay for. A whole lot of money and forget a refund when you leave Hysterically crying because of German roaches Panama City Florida

The Wyndham bay pointe resort is just horrible. The beds are hard as rocks we had no cold air  for the first night at all in Florida of all places. The second day had maintenance in to fix air and guy told us the unit ha d no freon in it so low and behold even after he left and it was suppose to be fixed it was not working properly. Then we bought sandwich stuff to put in kitchenette and I started noticing these huge ants and was kinda freaking about these ants on the 3rd floor. I was also looking in the menu for room service and noticed a note that said from a previous person who stayed saying they have roaches. I thought nothing of it because all I had seen as I said was human sized ants. I exaggerate about the size but they were almost as big as a beetle if that helps. So we went to our hard as a  rock bed for night 2 and didn't sleep at all. The next morning go in the living room/ kitchenette and freak out because roaches are all over the groceries we just bought and in our  clothes bags in this room. So we go to the front desk I'm hysterically crying about taking German roaches to my home and they offer to move our rooms to another building so at first I go racing to the room snatching and shaking things in a crazy frantic manor because Im already upset with bugs and had no sleep go to the new room they put us in and wow another rock hard bed so I got déjà vue and went back up front to just get out of that whole hotel and they refunded the remaining days but for the horrid time didn't and still refuse to refund any of the previous days. so we paid for a from jump unacceptable room and spent the rest of day 3 and almost 100.00 in a laundry mat washing everything in hopes as to not carry their nastiness home with us.  it was miserable lost 3 days of our first vacation. And had to pay high dollar to be miserable. Still to this day they will not refund any money or take responsibility for their nasty hotel. Beware of wyndham in panama they are a big scam and rip off to get German roaches ick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 02:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-bay-pointe-resort-/nationwide/Wyndham-bay-pointe-resort-Most-uncomfortable-hot-nasty-stay-for-A-whole-lot-of-money-1171542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham bay pointe resort