Complaint Review: Wyndham vacations resorts

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Emma — Newark New Jersey United States of America
Wyndham vacations resorts
p.o. box 98940 Las Vagas NV 89193 Internet United States of America

Wyndham vacations resorts club wyndham Fraud, misleading, misinformed about maintenance fees. Internet

Fraud, Misleading, Misinformed regarding Maintenance fees....

Every time i go on vacation, they always manipulate me into obtaining more points. And i keep declining saying i  can't afford it until they wear you down! They tell you you will have a 15 minute survey, but it leads into a 2 hour upgrade meeting, they switched my vacation resort location without my knowledge. They promised to help me lower my maintenance fees by telling me to  call directly to Customer service at the resort, and no one ever returns my calls.

I'm on a fixed income, and i can no longer afford this.  And now i received a bill, for special assessments for the resort saying they installing new TV's and rugs, and they using an outside contractor. And i would have to pay them. I was under the impression that is what the maintenance fees are for!

I am respectfully requesting to REMOVE all other upgraded fees, or points, and get me back to where i first began. I was able to maintain the fees then. Everything should be documented accordingly.

I look forward to you handling this matter as soon as possible! Thank you in advance for reviewing this customer complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-vacations-resorts/internet/Wyndham-vacations-resorts-club-wyndham-Fraud-misleading-misinformed-about-maintenance-fe-1003284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham vacations resorts