Complaint Review: Wyndtell Pager

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2002

• Reported By:Vienna va
Wyndtell Pager
Silver Spring, Maryland U.S.A.

Wyndtell Pager ripoff Silver Spring Maryland

Purchased a Rim pager from Wyndtell and it was defective and I immediately called the company and asked for service or a replacement....they refused to honor the warranty (one year) and gave me the run around....

I was a fool and purchased another Wyndtell pager from a friend for 50 dollars and it is perfoming ok. I would love to have my money back for both pagers and switch to another kind.

I will look in my e mail file to see if I still have the complaints that I submitted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndtell-Pager/Silver-Spring-Maryland/Wyndtell-Pager-ripoff-Silver-Spring-Maryland-12697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndtell Pager