• Report: #319360

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:chicago il Illinois
Wynn Extended Warranty
www.wynnpaigs.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Wynn Extended Warranty Wynn Warranty won't cover my engine.... says water pump caused engine to overheat. Chicago Illinois

I've filed a claim with Wynn Warranty and they say that the will not cover the cost to replace my engine because the engine overheated due to water pump damage. I have a ford taurus 1999 and this car has never shown signs of overheating since I had the car. The car was purchased in May 2007 from One Way Auto in Hammond IN. The car has always rode exceptionally well aside from squeaky breaks sometimes.

The Situation is that I live in Chicago IL and work in Bolingbrook IL which doesn't have any public transportation to get there. This has put my job in jeopardy, finances and the very structure that I stand on in jeopardy. When I spoke with the claims representative he states that the warranty doesn't pay for engine overheating.

I've had a young lady to carpool with me at work for the last six months and she can attest to the fact that the car has never physically or visually overheated as far as we're both concerned.

Please someone help me..... I pay for this warranty every month thinking that I have added protection in case of a car emergency. However, I soon discovered that I was just throwing away money. I was told that I could appeal the claim and it will take another two weeks and I've already been without my car for three weeks now. I need help, suggestions, comments or someone to shed light on how I can overcome or have Wynn pay this claim.

chicago il, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wynn-Extended-Warranty/Chicago-Illinois-60619/Wynn-Extended-Warranty-Wynn-Warranty-wont-cover-my-engine-says-water-pump-caused-engi-319360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wynn Extended Warranty