Complaint Review: Wynn Extended Warranty

• Reported By: Johnson — Timpson Texas United States of America
Wynn Extended Warranty
Unknown Nationwide United States of America

Wynn Extended Warranty Ripped Off Lufkin, Nationwide

I usually don't file these kind of reports, but i feel this one is necessary.

I purchased a vehicle from Raceway Motors in Lufkin Texas and purchased the Wynn Extended Warranty

and let me say my complaint is not with Raceway but with Wynn. I was told my warranty covered 220 components

but needless to say that everytime i had to take my car to the shop i was always told the warranty didnt cover it

this warrant cost me over $2500 and they never covered anything. I would strongly advise consumers not to purchase this warranty

this company is nothing but a ripoff. It is a shame how consumers are done in this day in time

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wynn-Extended-Warranty/nationwide/Wynn-Extended-Warranty-Ripped-Off-Lufkin-Nationwide-942280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wynn Extended Warranty